Good tool for bloggers. Many of our readers always wants to comment on the post. But as soon as system asks name , email-id and the boring ruthless Captcha's they drop the idea of commenting. Now here is a tool which lets your users say a simple thanks if they dont have enough time to comment on. Its a handy tool for both bloggers and readers. How it works? - Use simple thanksbutton on your blog - Whenever a reader wants to say thanks , he/she can click on the button.
- Whenever a reader wants to say thanks , he/she can click on the button.
- Thanksbutton will reconfirm this
- A thanks will be registered and a thankcount will increment by 1.
How to put thanksbutton on your blog?
- Go to http://www.thanksbutton.net/
- Enter your blogs URL address
- A code block will be automatically generated for your blog site.
- That's all. You are done.
- Be ready to recieve tons of thanks for the good work.
You will notice that I have not yet put these button on my blog. Friends, it is for the simple reason that I want your comments.
Please take out some time for me.
And yeh, dont forget to THANKS me for this !
Dont have time to comment? Atleast say thanks ! Reviewed by Salil Chaudhary on 11:44 Rating: